Lena Ring -0.84ct Green Montana Sapphire (One of a kind)
- One of a kind
- Stock size : 7
- Resizable size: 4-8.5
- Montana sapphire, 0.84ct., 6.9x4.9x2.9mm, green color, VVS quality, very minor inclusion around the facets that is visible only under 10X magnification.
- GIA certificate is available upon request.
- Accented diamond: ≈.0.06ctw G SI white diamonds.
- Band width x height: ≈1.5mm x 1.6mm.
- Classic 4 prong setting is low profile lay close to your finger, made of recycled solid 14k yellow gold.
About This Ring
A simple basket setting features green sapphire mined in Montana region of the USA. The ring sits flush to your finger for your comfort. Generally, inclusions are assumed for Montana Sapphires and this sapphire is not an exception. The ring showcased in the listing photos is the same ring that will be sent to you.
All our jewelry is designed and created by Kat with a great attentions to the details and the entire production from casting, stone setting to finishing take place in New York, USA. All gemstones used in our jewelry have been carefully selected by Kat to meet her quality standard. Without exception, all jewelry are made of 100% recycled gold obtained in the USA. All diamonds used by Envero Jewelry are conflict free diamonds traded through Kimberley Process. All gemstones are sourced from a supplier who uphold the highest ethical standards in their business practices, agreeing to the American Gem Trade Association’s strict Code of Ethics and an unwavering commitment to appropriate and precise disclosure of gemstone enhancements.
This ring is offered in other size, metal and the center diamond can be upgrade/downgraded to suit your preference. These requests can be accommodated as Semi-Custom Order. Click here to learn more about this service.