Kylie Rose Cut Diamond Ring (Choose your own diamond)
- Delivery & Return
- How to Order
- Made to order
- Main photo showing 5.5mm rose cut diamond
- Video showcasing 3 different sizes (5mm, 5.5mm, 6.5mm)
- Center color: GH
- Center stone clarity: VS-SI
- Weight approx: 5mm-0.30ct, 5.5mm-0.35ct, 6mm-0.50ct, 6.5mm-0.70-0.80ct
- *Diameter to weight is approximate
- Bandwidth: approx. 1.6mm
- Low profile four prongs setting
- Ethically sourced solid 14k yellow gold and gemstones
- Packaged in a velvet ring box
This piece is made-to-order and production generally takes 5 to 6 weeks. If you need to meet a specific deadline, please select "rush order" option.
Upgrading to rush order will allow us to priorotize your order and be ready for shipping in 4 weeks (20 business days). Shipping method is upgraded automatially.
* While we strive to meet the specified timeframe, unforeseen challenges can arise during our handcrafted process. If we can't fulfill the rush order in the specified timeframe, you'll be promptly notified, and the rush production fee will be refunded.
* This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
* This service is not available for orders that requires the GIA report.
Made-to-order items are final sale. For more, please read our return policy.
Design your own unique piece of jewelry!
You have the freedom to select the setting design, metal color, size, and center stone to craft your jewelry exactly as you envision it. Please follow these simple steps to finalize your customized jewelry order.
Step 1: Select your metal color.
All rings are available in 14k gold, 18k gold and PT950 platinum.
Step 2: Select your focal-stone.
Once you select the shape of the focal-stone, you will be presented with an appropriate URL link for the shape you have selected. Choose one gemstone and add to cart.
Step 3: Select your size.
The ring size is US standard size. If you are unsure, please select "send me a ring sizer" option.
Step 4: Proceed to the check-out
Proceed to check-out once you have both the setting and the focal-stone in your cart.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please select "Send Me A Ring Sizer" option listed at the bottom of the Ring Size menu.
US customers are eligible for a one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring has already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we are unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.