Maria Ring 1.09ct Montana Sapphire Ring, 14K White Gold, One of a kind
- Delivery & Return
- One of a kind ring
- In stock ready to ship in size 7.25
- 1.09ct Oval Cut Montana Sapphire Blue 6.89x5.08x3.84mm Heated
- Center stone clarity: vs1-some inclusion visible under x10 loupe but not visible to the naked eyes and does not affect the brilliance of the stone.
- 0.10ctw earth mined natural accent diamonds
- Band width: approx. 1.6mm
- High profile four prongs flower setting
- Made of solid 14k white gold and ethically sourced gemstones
- Packaged in a velvet ivory ring box
This ring is in stock in the size specified on the product page. The stock size ring will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If resizing is needed, it will take up to 10 business days. If the required size is not within a resizable range, you will be notified, and a new setting will be made. The process for a new setting will take 4-5 weeks.
Resizing will be completed in 5 business days. If a new setting is required, it will take 3-4 weeks.
*This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
If you add the GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab, which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
For US customers, stock size rings are returnable for a full store credit. Resized rings, engraved rings and newly created ring in your ring size are final sale. Please contact us within seven days after the delivery date. All international orders are final sales.