Grace Setting (Oval)
- Delivery & Return
- How to Order
- This setting fits a 7.0-9.5mm oval gemstone
- Six natural accent diamonds
- Band width: approx. 1.4mm (thickness may differ slightly based on the size of the center stone)
- Low profile four prongs setting
- Made of recycled solid 14k gold, 18k gold or platinum
This is a made-to-order item that will be created after payment is received and will take 5-6 weeks to produce.
By upgrading your order to rush order, the production will be shortened to 4 weeks.
* This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
* The order can not be rushed if the gemstone must be send to the GIA lab for the GIA report.
Made-to-order items are final sale. Read our full policy here.
Create your very own one-of-a-kind jewelry!
In this listing, you can choose the setting design, the metal color, the size, and the center-stone to create your jewelry just as you desire! Please follow these simple three steps to complete your custom order.
Step 1: Select a design.
Select your size and material from the dropdown and add to the cart.
Step 2: Select a stone.
Select a center-stone from Gemstone Gallery and add to the cart. Click here to view our Gemstone Gallery.
Step 3: Proceed to the check-out
Once you have both the setting and the stone in your cart, click on the cart, and proceed to check-out.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please select "Send Me A Ring Sizer" option listed at the bottom of the Ring Size menu.
US customers are eligible for a one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring has already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we are unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.