Maria Luxe Ring 0.9ct Light Green Montana Sapphire, 14K Rose Gold (One of a kind)
- Delivery & Return
- One of a kind ring
- In stock ready to ship in size 7.25
- 0.90ct Round Cut Montana Sapphire Light Green 5.98x5.98x3.6mm Heated
- Center stone clarity: vs2-some inclusion visible under x10 loupe but not obvious to the naked eyes and does not affect the brilliance of the stone.
- Center stone note: small chip near girdle, feather inclusion visible under x10 magnification
- Bandwidth: approx. 1.5mm
- Earth mined natural accent diamonds 0.22ctw
- High profile six prongs flower setting
- Ethically sourced solid 14k rose gold and gemstones
- Packaged in a velvet ring box
This ring is in stock in the size specified on the product page. The stock size ring will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If resizing is needed, it will take up to 10 business days. If the required size is not within a resizable range, you will be notified, and a new setting will be made. The process for a new setting will take 4-5 weeks.
Resizing will be completed in 5 business days. If a new setting is required, it will take 3-4 weeks.
*This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
If you add the GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab, which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
For US customers, stock size rings are returnable for a full store credit. Resized rings, engraved rings and newly created ring in your ring size are final sales. Please contact us within seven days after the delivery date. All international orders are final sales.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please read our ring size guide to learn about different methods and available options offered at Envero Jewelry.
US customers are eligible for one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring had already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we were unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.