Milgrain Hexagon Eternity Ring
- Delivery & Return
- Band width at the widest part is 3.45mm.
- Earth mined natural diamonds, 0.22ctw. (for size 7 full-eternity ring), G color SI clarity.
- Made of recycled solid gold and ethically sourced gemstones
- Packaged in a recyclable kraft ring box
This is a made-to-order item that will be created after payment is received and will take 3-4 weeks to produce.
* Orders placed during weekends are processed on Monday.
By upgrading your order to rush order, the production will be completed in 10 business days. This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
Some items are offered with an optional GIA report. If you add a GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab, which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
Made-to-order items are final sale. For more, please read our return policy.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please select "Send Me A Ring Sizer" option listed at the bottom of the Ring Size menu.
US customers are eligible for a one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring has already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we are unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.