Maria Ring - 1.65ct Peacock Green Sri Lankan Sapphire (One of a kind)
- Delivery & Return
- This is one of a kind ring. The ring in the photo is what you will receive.
- In stock ready to ship in size 7
- Green Sapphire, 1.65ct, 8x6.4mm, heat-treated, Sri Lanka, a feather is present under the table but it is not visible to naked eyes
- 0.18ctw G color SI clarity white accent diamonds
- Band width x height: approx. 1.7mm x 1.6mm straight band
- High profile four prongs flower setting
- Made of 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold and ethically sourced gemstones
- Packaged in a white velvet ring box
The ring ordered in the original stock size will be shipped within 1-2 business days. The ring can be resized one full size up or down from the stock size and it will take up to 10 business days. A new ring setting will be created for all other sizes and take up to 5-6 weeks.
Resizing will be completed in 5 business days. If a new setting is required, it will take 3-4 weeks.
*This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
If you add the GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
For US customers, stock size rings are returnable for a full store credit. Resized rings, engraved rings and newly created ring in your ring size are final sales. Please contact us within seven days after the delivery date. All international orders are final sales.
Due to the nature of handmade pieces each jewelry might have slight variations. Colors may look slightly different depending on screen and lighting. Items might appear larger in photos. Please check listed dimensions and size before purchase.