Lena Ring 0.60ct Light Blue Montana Sapphire, 14k Yellow Gold
- Delivery & Return
- In stock and ready to ship in size 7
- Round Montana Sapphire, approx. 0.60ct. 5mm, eye clean
- 0.04ctw. white accent diamonds
- Band width: approx. 1.2-1.4mm tapered band
- Low profile four prongs basket setting
- Made of recycled solid 14k yellow gold and ethically sourced gemstones
- Packaged in a recyclable ivory kraft paper ring box
This ring is in stock in the size specified on the product page. The stock size ring will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If resizing is needed, it will take up 2 weeks. If the required size is not within a resizable range, you will be notified, and a new setting will be made. The process for a new setting will take 4-5 weeks.
Resizing will be completed in 1 week. If a new setting is required, it will take 3-4 weeks.
* While we strive to meet the specified timeframe, unforeseen challenges can arise during our handcrafted process. If we can't fulfill the rush order in the specified timeframe, you'll be promptly notified, and the rush production fee will be refunded.
*This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
If you add the GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab, which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
For US customers, stock size rings are returnable for a full store credit. Resized rings, engraved rings and newly created ring in your ring size are final sale. Please contact us within seven days after the delivery date. All international orders are final sales.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please select "Send Me A Ring Sizer" option listed at the bottom of the Ring Size menu.
US customers are eligible for a one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring has already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we are unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.