Emilie Ring - 0.84ct Pear Cut Blue Montana Sapphire (One of a kind)
- One of a kind
- Montana sapphire, 0.84ct., 7.45x5.49x3.34mm, very clean, no visible inclusions
- 0.07ctw G color SI clarity white accent diamonds
- Band width: approx. 1.3mm straight band
- Low profile, four prongs setting
- Made of 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold and ethically sourced gemstones
This ring is offered in other sizes, metal, and the center stone can be upgraded/downgraded to suit your preference. These requests can be accommodated as Semi-Custom Order. Click here to learn more about this service.
All our jewelry is designed and created by Kat with great attention to details and the entire production from casting, stone setting to finishing takes place in New York, USA. All gemstones used in our jewelry have been carefully selected by Kat to meet her quality standard. Without exception, all jewelry is made of 100% recycled gold obtained in the USA. All diamonds used by Envero Jewelry are conflict-free diamonds traded through Kimberley Process. All gemstones are sourced from a supplier who upholds the highest ethical standards in their business practices, agreeing to the American Gem Trade Association’s strict Code of Ethics and an unwavering commitment to appropriate and precise disclosure of gemstone enhancements.