Candy Round Diamond Ring - GIA Certified (Choose your own diamond)
- Delivery & Return
- Made to order
- Brilliant cut diamond, choose your carat weight, color, and clarity in the dropdown
- GIA certificate is included
- Band width: approx. 1.2mm to 1.5mm
- Four prongs flower setting sits on the band for perfect stacking
- Made of 100% recycled solid gold and ethically sourced gemstone
- Contact us for 18k gold or platinum pricing
- Model photos and video are using the 0.25ct 4mm Candy Diamond Ring
About This Ring
Candy ring is feminine and dainty, a sparkling brilliant-cut diamond sits in Envero's signature flower setting. The beaded pattern on the band covers half of the band.
This is a made-to-order item that will be created after payment is received and will take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Adding GIA Report
If you add a GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab, which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
By upgrading your order to rush order, the production will be shortened to 4 weeks.
* This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
* The order can not be rushed if you take the GIA report option.
Made-to-order items are final sale. Read our full policy here.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please read our ring size guide to learn about different methods and available options offered at Envero Jewelry.
US customers are eligible for one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring had already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we were unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.