Maria Luxe Ring - 2.06ct Light Blue Montana Sapphire (One of a kind)
- Delivery & Return
- In stock ready to ship in size 7
- This is one of a kind ring. The ring in the photo is what you will receive
- 2.06ct Light Blue Montana Sapphire, 7.49x7.45x4.44mm, heated, si, slightly included, small black inclusion visible to naked eye price adjusted for the reason
- 0.35ctw white accent diamonds
- Band width: approx. 1.9mm, luxuriously decorated with 14 pieces of 1.9mm white diamonds
- High profile six prongs flower setting
- Made of 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold and ethically sourced gemstones
- Packaged in a velvet ivory ring box
This ring is in stock in the size specified in the product page. The stock size ring will be shipped within 1-2 business days. The ring can be resized one full size up or down from the stock size and it will take up to 10 business days. A new ring setting will be created for all other sizes and take up to 5-6 weeks.
Resizing will be completed in 5 business days. If a new setting is required, it will take 3-4 weeks.
*This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
If you add the GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
For US customers, stock size rings are returnable for a full store credit. Resized rings, engraved rings and newly created ring in your ring size are final sales. Please contact us within seven days after the delivery date. All international orders are final sales.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please read our ring size guide to learn about different methods and available options offered at Envero Jewelry.
US customers are eligible for one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring had already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we were unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.