Three stone opal ring is called "Star and Moon Ring", made in 100% recycled solid 14k gold. This unique ring is inspired by vintage art deco style ring, it is very lightweight and comfortable on your finger. Opal is known as the gem of brilliance and mystery. It is the birthstone for the month of October so it will make a unique birthday gift for October babies. This dainty ring has a 3mm natural white opal, with accented with ethically sourced G SI white diamonds.
Opal is a soft stone, please be careful when handing as the stone can easily be scratched.
• Ring size: US 7 (Can be resized to US 3~8.5. Once the ring is resized down, it cannot be resized up more than 1/2 size)
• ≈3mm natural opal
• ≈1.5mm x2 G SI ethically sourced diamond
• Band width: ≈2mm band width
• Material: Solid 14k yellow gold, rose gold or white gold
• Made of 100% recycled precious metal and ethically sourced gemstone
*Due to the nature of handmade pieces each jewelry might have slight variations. Colors may look slightly different depending on screen and lighting. Items might appear larger in photos. Please check the listed dimensions and size before purchase.