This 14k gold uniquely design ring will make the perfect alternative engagement ring for the non-traditional brides. This unique ring has a milgrain finish on the frame around the blue sapphire to give a vintage feel. Attached to the sapphire are two star-shaped settings with diamonds adding uniqueness and sparkle to the ring. Sapphire is a very unique stone with many different meanings. It is the birthstone of September. Sapphire is given as a special gift for the 5th or 45th anniversary. Sapphire is believed to be a gemstone that promotes wisdom, accurate thinking, and spiritual truth. Wearing a sapphire gifted by a loved one ensures that the bond will be everlasting and the partners will have a deep attachment for each other. Purchase this meaningful gift to your significant other to express your everlasting love.
• Ring size: US 7 (Can be resized to US 3~8.5. Once the ring is resized down, it cannot be resized up more than 1/2 size)
• ≈3mm blue sapphire
• ≈1.5mm x2 (0.02ctw) G SI ethically sourced diamond
• Band width: ≈1.3mm band width
• Material: Solid 14k yellow gold, rose gold or white gold
• Made of 100% recycled precious metal and ethically sourced gemstone
• Comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gifting
• Handmade with love and great care in New York
*Due to the nature of handmade pieces each jewelry might have slight variations. Colors may look slightly different depending on screen and lighting. Items might appear larger in photos. Please check the listed dimensions and size before purchase.