The ring features clean and sparkly blueish green sapphires, perfect to wear for a special occasion or as a unique engagement ring.
• One of a kind
• Band width: ≈1.5mm
• Approximately 7x5mm 1ct oval sapphire
• Diamond: ≈0.08ctw G SI white diamond
• Solid 14k yellow gold
• Gemstones used are all ethically sourced
• Made of 100% recycled precious metal
• Comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gifting
• Handmade with love and great care in New York
This sapphire was mined in Queensland Australia. It is rare to find unheated & untreated sapphire at this level of clarity and color. She is uniquely bi-color with primarily light yellow hint green color with a splash of teal blue. It is eye clean with no visible inclusions. Precision cut is applied to maximize its sparkle.
This ring is currently size 7, and can be resized 6~8.5 in 10 days. For other ring size, it is going to be a semi-custom order. Please ensure to order correct ring size. Once the ring is resized down, it cannot be resized up more than 1/2 size. If you are unsure of the ring size, please order size 7.
This ring can be made in any size, any material and different gemstone. For full details of semi-custom order, please read the FAQ and contact us at email@example.com