Hexagon Queensland Sapphire Ring, 14k White Gold (one of a kind)
- Delivery & Return
- In stock in white gold, size 7
- Hexagon size: approx. 5x4.5mm
- Queensland Sapphire approx. 2mm
- Band width: approx. 1.3-1.5mm
- Made of 100% recycled solid 14k white gold and ethically sourced gemstone
- Packaged in a recyclable kraft ivory ring box
This ring is in stock in the size specified on the product page. The stock size ring will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If resizing is needed, it will take up 2 weeks. If the required size is not within a resizable range, you will be notified, and a new setting will be made. The process for a new setting will take 4-5 weeks.
Resizing will be completed in 1 week. If a new setting is required, it will take 3-4 weeks.
* While we strive to meet the specified timeframe, unforeseen challenges can arise during our handcrafted process. If we can't fulfill the rush order in the specified timeframe, you'll be promptly notified, and the rush production fee will be refunded.
*This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
Adding GIA Report
If you add the GIA report, it will take up to 6 weeks in addition to the production time. The grading is performed by the GIA lab, which is an independent third-party organization. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
For US customers, stock size rings are returnable for a full store credit. Resized rings, engraved rings and newly created ring in your ring size are final sale. Please contact us within seven days after the delivery date. All international orders are final sales.
All rings are listed in standard US ring sizes. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size, as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please select "Send Me A Ring Sizer" option listed at the bottom of the Ring Size menu.
US customers are able to resize their ring one time within one year of receiving it. The ring must be in its original size (not yet resized) and can only be resized up to one size smaller due to the design. Additional fees may apply.
*Eternity style rings cannot be resized.
*Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
If your ring had already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we were unable to resize the ring.