Floryn 1.15ct Old Mine Cut Diamond Ring, GIA Certified
- Delivery & Return
- In stock, ready to ship in size 7
- 1.15ct, 6.76x6.82mm, J color, VS2 Clarity, Good Cut Old Mine Diamond
- Band width: approx. 1.1mm to 1.8mm tapered band
- High profile six prongs flower setting
- Made of 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold and ethically sourced gemstone
All items are in-stock and will be shipped out immediately unless it is stated "Made to order" in the dropdown menu. Refer to the matrix below to find out how long each item takes to produce.
Made To Order Items
|Earrings||3-4 weeks||2 weeks|
|Necklace||3-4 weeks||2 weeks|
|Bracelet||3-4 weeks||2 weeks|
|Custom Piece*||4-5 weeks||2.5 weeks|
* Custom piece includes script name jewelry and engraved items.
* Orders placed during weekends are processed on Monday.
* Rush service may not be available during the holiday seasons.
In-stock items in their original size, without any customization are returnable with full store credit.
All jewelry that is customized in size, length, gemstones are final sale.
Made-to-order items and personalized items are final sales as well.
For more, please read our return policy.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please read our ring size guide to learn about different methods and available options offered at Envero Jewelry.
US customers are eligible for one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring had already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we were unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.
Due to the nature of handmade pieces each jewelry might have slight variations. Colors may look slightly different depending on screen and lighting. Items might appear larger in photos. Please check listed dimensions and size before purchase.