Olivia Rose Cut Diamond Ring (Choose your own diamond)
- Delivery & Return
- Made to order
- 0.45ct approx. 5.5mm Rose cut diamond, near colorless, eye clean
- White accent diamonds
- Band width: approx. 1.1mm to 1.4mm tapered band
- Low profile four prongs basket setting
- Made of 100% recycled solid 14k gold and ethically sourced gemstones
- Contact us for 18k gold or platinum pricing
- Photos and video are using the 0.45ct 5mm Olivia Rose Cut Diamond Ring
This is a made to order item which means your ordered item will be created after we receive your payment and it will take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Adding GIA Report
If you decide to take the GIA report option, the production period is extened up to two months. The grading is performed by the GIA lab which is an independent third-party organization. The grading proces alone takes up to six weeks. It is not possible to rush the certification process for this reason.
By upgrading your order to rush order, the production will be shortened to 4 weeks. * This service may not be available during holiday seasons.
* The order can not be rushed if you take the GIA report option.
Made-to-order rings are final sale. Read our full policy here.
All rings are listed in standard US ring size. It is very important to order the ring in the correct size as this ring should not be resized more than once to ensure its durability.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please read our ring size guide to learn about different methods and available options offered at Envero Jewelry.
US customers are eligible for one-time complimentary resize within one year from the receiving date. This service is available for rings that are in original size (have not yet been resized) and can be resized one size up or down. Please note that the eternity style ring cannot be resized.
If your ring had already been resized, we will perform a resize under the condition that you understand and accept the additional charge for the new setting when we were unable to resize the ring.
* Envero does not offer repair and resize for international customers due to logistic reasons.
All jewelry comes with Envero Jewelry's original certificate of authenticity. GIA grading report is offered as an additional service for gemstones larger than 3mm. For stones that are already mounted, the carat weight will be approximated.
This process takes four to six weeks in addition to the standard production time. Rush service does not apply to GIA report.