• Ring size: US 7 (Can be resized to US 3~8.5. Once the ring is resized down, it cannot be resized up more than 1/2 size)
• Stone: Ethically sourced genuine pink tourmaline
• Stone size: ≈6mmx ≈4mm
• Diamond total weight: ≈0.03ctw
• Diamond quality: G SI
• Band width: ≈1.3mm
• Setting style: low profile prong setting
• Material: 14k solid rose gold
• Made of 100% recycled precious metal and ethically sourced gemstone
Unique art deco inspired pink tourmaline diamond ring comes in a choice of your 100% recycled 14k solid rose gold. Accentuated with three beautiful diamonds clustered on both sides complementing the romantic beauty of pink tourmaline. The word tourmaline is believed to have been derived from the Singhalese word ‘Toramalli’, meaning ‘something out of the Earth.' The unique pink tourmaline stone is a birthstone for a month of October so it will make the perfect birthday gift for October babies. Purchase this as an everyday ring or engagement ring for your special someone. This elegant ring will make every woman look and feel uniquely beautiful.
*Due to the nature of handmade pieces each jewelry might have slight variations. Colors may look slightly different depending on screen and lighting. Items might appear larger in photos. Please check the listed dimensions and size before purchase.